Nowa T2 FM: The Stone of Alarus

Wpadnij tutaj, jeśli chcesz zapoznać się z istotnymi wiadomościami, podyskutować o najnowszych doniesieniach ze świata Thiefa oraz opatrzyć zjadliwym lub miłym komentarzem poszczególne informacje.
ODPOWIEDZ

Jak oceniasz misję?

Granie w tę misję jest bliskie doświadczeniu mistycznemu! Coś niesamowitego!
Brak głosów
Czołówka swojej kategorii. Bardzo dobra!
Brak głosów
Misja dosyć dobra, ale nie wszystkim może przypaść do gustu.
Brak głosów
Misja przyzwoita, ale niczym nie zaskakuje. Przeciętniak.
Brak głosów
Na bezrybiu ryba rak. Możecie w to zagrać, jeśli się naprawdę bardzo nudzicie.
Brak głosów
Szkoda czasu na ściąganie takich śmieci. Trzymajcie się od tej misji z daleka!
Brak głosów

Liczba głosów: 0

FMBOT
Bełkotliwiec

Nowa T2 FM: The Stone of Alarus

Post autor: FMBOT »

Tytuł: The Stone of Alarus
Typ: T2
Autor: Intruder
Data wydania: 31-01-2024
Autor pisze: Two years have passed since the fall of the Mechanist order and Karras's death in Soulforge Cathedral. The Hammerites have reclaimed the cathedral and restored its former state, turning it into a place of worship again. Rumor has it that they've sealed off what remained of the destroyed Mechanist factory compound and instead restored access to the extensive crypts right underneath the cathedral.Overhearing a conversation in the Crippled Burrick Pub between some criminal low-lifes working for Ruben, I got some vague information that a precious artifact, a gemstone called the "Stone of Alarus", was stashed in the crypts beneath Soulforge. I can't risk letting them getting their hands on it so I have to move quickly...Getting into the compound ain't easy as the whole place is locked down at night. Not even their novices are allowed to roam around after sunset as they are confined to the cathedral building. However, thanks to Basso's contacts I know a gravedigger possessing the necessary papers to enter the compound at night, though he is only admitted to the cemetery behind the cathedral. But that's something to start with after all.Basso bribed the gravedigger and arranged for me a ride inside a coffin right after midnight. Furthermore, I'm still in possession of a novices' outfit and Basso provided me with a forged novices' admission letter. So that's my way in.Once I'm inside I have to scrutinize the place and find out where exactly the "Stone of Alarus" is hidden. My best shot is playing the innocent novice and not doing anything suspicious while searching the place. Since the main gate is locked up at night I'll have to bolt through the cemetery gate once I've got what I came for. Before leaving though, I have to place some faked evidence pointing at Ruben and his men to avoid any attention being drawn to me...
GPT-4 Turbo pisze: null
POBIERZ
TTLG
Thief Guild

2dbcb91c-6b90-4846-9a6c-21f5a94dcbd8
ODPOWIEDZ